The Smok Fetch Pro Kit is an incredibly versatile Vape Pod Kit. Perfect for beginner vapers as a starter kit with Mouth to Lung coils or as a Direct to Lung device for Sub Ohm Vapers.
The Fetch Pro combines the shape and usability of pod/all in one devices with the power and functionality of a fully fledged mod. The Fetch aims to be portable and comfortable.
The Smok Fetch Pro kit features full airflow control, a full colour screen, USB Type-C charging, Multiple coil and rebuild-able RBA compatibility, a removable 18650 battery (Sold separately) for maximum power and adaptability, a maximum power of 80 watts, and so much more….
Although the Fetch Pro is easy to use, the high power levels and low resistance coils mean the device is best suited to slightly more experienced vapers who have have some knowledge of using higher powered devices.
The variable wattage and power range, airflow and low resistance coils that come with the device mean the Smok Fetch Pro is ideal for sub ohm vapers looking for a direct-lung style vape and excellent vape cloud and flavour production.
What’s in the Smok Fetch Pro Kit Box?:
- 1x Fetch Pro Device
- 1x Fetch Pro RPM Pod (RPM Mesh 0.4? Coil Pre-Installed)
- 1x Fetch Pro RGC Pod (RGC Conical Mesh 0.17? Coil Powered by nexMesh Pre Installed)
- 1x USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
What coil should I use with the Smok Fetch Pro?
- The Smok Fetch Pro works with the Smok RPM coils and RGC RBA Rebuildable Coils.
- The kit comes with two type of coils in the box.
- 1x Fetch Pro RPM Pod with Smok RPM Mesh 0.4? Coil Pre-Installed
- 1x Fetch Pro RGC Pod with Smok RGC Conical Mesh 0.17? Coil Powered by nexMesh Pre Installed
- Use either the Smok RPM Mesh Coil in 0.4 Ohm for a direct to lung Sub Ohm style vaping experience with more clouds, vapour and flavour
- Or use the Smok RGC Conical Mesh 0.17? Coil
What Vape Juice should I use with the Smok Fetch Pro Kit?
- If you’re using the Smok RPM Mesh Coil in 0.4 Ohm for a direct to lung Sub Ohm style vaping experience we would recommend using a higher VG e-liquid or shortfill. Why not try anything from this range of High VG shortfills
- When using the Smok RGC Conical Mesh 0.17? Coil we also suggest using High VG Shortfills. Why not try out Primal or Primeval
SMOK FETCH Pro Kit Features:
- Powered by 1×18650 Battery (Sold Seperately)
- Adjustable Airflow
- Uses exquisite composite materials for a unique glass-like finish
- Compatible with both RPM Coils, and the new RGC RBA Rebuildable Coils for advanced vapers
- Adjustable wattage between 5W – 80 W
- USB Type-C Charging
- Digital display 0.96″ full colour
- Reverse charging – this means the Fetch Pro can be used to charge other devices via the USB cable.
Smok Fetch Pro Device Overview:
- Lightweight, ergonomic design that fits in the palm of your hand
- Variable wattage between 5w – 80w
- Adjustable power to suit your vaping preferences
- Supports both MTL and DTL Vaping
- Wide Range of Coils available
- With dual air inlets and improved airflow you get better vape flavour and vapour production, even when using the Fetch at higher wattage
- Magnetic pod base to ensure a secure, quick and easy pod fit
- The Smok Fetch Pro device is powered by one replaceable 18650 battery (not included). This provides great battery life. It also means that you can have a spare battery with you and swap this whenever required. No need to worry about running out of charge and you can always have your vape device on the go.
- The RPM Coil that comes with the device has extra cotton and a larger airway for improved vapour and flavour
- The Fetch Pro RGC pod and RGC Coils is powered by NexMesh technology giving larger vape clouds and a warmer throat hit.
Smok Fetch Pro Kit Specifications and Dimensions:
- Device Dimensions: 93.5mm x 46mm x 22mm
- Battery: Powered by a single external 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Pod Capacity – 2ml
- Airflow – Adjustable
- Cut off time – 10s
- Filling – Side filling vape pod tank
- Output wattage – 5W – 80W
- Resistance Range – 0.1Ohm – 2.5Ohm
- Charging with USB-C Type Cable
- Firing time 0.001seconds
How to change the wattage of the Smok Fetch Pro Device:
- Use the up and down arrows below the digital screen on your Smok Fetch Pro increase or decrease the wattage to your preferred settings that work with your chosen coil
How do I know when my Smok Fetch Pro is Charged?
- View battery levels of your Smok Fetch Pro in a flash by checking the digital screen on your device.
How do I use the Smok Fetch Pro Device?
- Power on or off: while the device is on or off, press the fire key 5 times within 2 seconds to turn it on. The screen will show FETCH and version information as it powers up
- To Vape: While the device is on, press the Fire Key to vape it. release and press again to vape again.
- To Lock the Smok Fetch Pro Kit: Press the fire key quickly 3 times to unlock and lock the vape device. Make sure you do this before putting your device in your pocket or bag or you risk the device auto-firing.
- Easily adjust the airflow on each Fetch Pro Pod to suit your preferences
How do I fill the Smok Fetch Pro with Vape Juice?
- Pull out the pod
- With the mouthpiece facing up, remove the rubber plug covering the slot
- Inject the e-liquid through the slot
- Press the rubber plug back in carefully and firmly
- Re-insert the pod into the Smok Fetch Pro device
- Each Vape pod can be filled multiple times