Vaporesso TARGET 100 Overview
The panels on the side of the kit have a braid pattern. This is designed to protect against water while also being comfortable to hold. All of the vape settings are displayed on a clear 0.96inch screen. The coils are both mesh and will heat e-liquid at a quicker rate to make large clouds. The 0.4ohm work best between 50-60W. Whereas, the 0.2ohm resistance should be used at 60-70W. The battery can be swapped out once empty or recharged within the kit using the USB-C charging cable. This is much quicker than other cables so will get you back vaping in no time.
How to Use?
- Firstly insert the battery into the base of the mod. If you are using a 21700 battery remove the adaptor.
- However, if you are using an 18650 battery then put it into the adapter then insert into the mod.
- To fit the coil remove the tank from the mod and unscrew the base. Push the coil into place and reattach the base.
- Fill the tank by sliding the top to the side to reveal the inlet. Then insert your e-liquid and slide the top back in place when finished. Allow the coil to prime before vaping.
- Adjust the airflow by twisting the base of the tank. This will reveal the air inlet which has a large rang to suit both DL and restricted DL vapers.
- Press the power button 5 times to turn it on. Then use the navigation buttons bellow the screen to change the wattage.
- Once it is set to the right wattage press the power button while inhaling into the mouthpiece to vape.
Who Should Buy This Kit?
The water resistant panels make this kit ideal for vapers that need something that handles the elements. This is a great kit for direct lung vapers. The airflow is much quieter than other powerful mod kits even at higher wattages. The airflow system is smooth and allows you to inhale large clouds of vaper. The coils work best with shortfill e-liquid that has a high VG content.